The programme will probably last until 2014 and end up costing Kraft over $600m. This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone? The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide you with a clear, succinct recommended reading list, chosen for the professional by the industry
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration