In five years China based Geely has grown from sales of c. $700m to sales of c. $4bn today. Geely is promising to invest in Manganese Bronze which may be its springboard into Europe. This company report has been produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone? The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association with Zurich, cuts through the vast volume of white papers available on the internet to provide
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident