In 2012, Blackstone Group's revenue increased 23.6% to $4.0bn. The firm has the largest real estate business among the larger private equity firms with more than $56.7bn under management at the end of 2012. This comprehensive company report studies Blackstone Group's financing and its real estate investment strategies in the US, the UK and Asia. Topics covered include: Group outlook; operating segments and revenues; real estate fund performances and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Inte
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration