In November 2012, Ageas completed its acquisition of Groupama Insurances for £116m. This comprehensive company report highlights Ageas' improved profitability and its strategy to achieve a more balanced portfolio between Life and Non-Life operations, whilst increasing its broker propositions. Topics covered include: financial performance; legal issues; exposure in Southern Europe; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and i
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration