For the first nine month of FY12, Zurich Insurance Group's business volumes increased 6% to $60bn. This comprehensive company report highlights the Group's strategy to reinforce its focus on insurance, strengthen its capital reserves and bolster its presence in emerging markets through M&A. Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; operating segments and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone? The free app, powered by Insur
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best