In June 2012, Standard Life created a dedicated emerging markets division and brought its UK and European businesses under one roof. This comprehensive company report highlights Standard Life's strategy to focus on its long-term savings and investment businesses in the UK and Canada, whilst expanding the global reach of the Group's investment management business. Topics covered include: financial results; company outlook and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident