MS&AD has targeted core profits of $1.2bn for 2013 and aims to generate 27% of profits from business outside Japan. This comprehensive company report highlights the insurer's plan to write more international property risks, double annual dealings in the Lloyd's market and develop its middle-market book in the UK regions. Topics covered include: financial performance; business description; key challenges and a SWOT analysis. Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Tragic hero of Manchester bombing was Aviva employee
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Aviva plans to tackle dual pricing with Ask It Never service
- Competition watchdog investigates Solera over Autodata takeover
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now