Following on from Lloyd’s report last year, Holding up the Mirror: Reflections on diversity and inclusion in the Lloyd’s market, a new report has reviewed the impact of last year’s Dive In Festival and progress in key areas. The latest research reveals what D&I looks like currently in the market, showing that 71% of firms have training or development in place to support diversity. Pauline Miller, head of diversity and inclusion at Lloyd’s, said: “It’s great to see such positive numbers
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches