Watchstone, formerly Quindell, will also see the departure of group CEO Indro Mukerjee after just 20 months with the group. Mukerjee said: “After some 20 months with the group, I can confidently say that there has never been a dull moment. “Our actions and improvements means the business has entered 2017 in a clearer and stronger position than in 2016. I believe that we will best serve our shareholders by realising the value of our operating businesses, through sale, merger/demerger or init
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches