The number of NIHL claims has risen by 295% from 2013 to 2016 compared to the previous four years and the cost of these claims has risen by 313% within the same period. Data from specialist insurer ECIC, shows the significant rise in these claims and warns that NIHL could become the new whiplash. “We have seen many noise-induced hearing loss claims since the business started trading over 40 years ago,” said Ian Hollingworth, claims manager for ECIC. “But over the past few years since the E
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade