The gang had carried out a series of frauds which caused insurance companies in the UK to lose over half a million pounds, Liverpool Crown Court heard. James Darren Conroy, 48, from Liverpool, Susanna Connor, 44, Liverpool, Adrian Michael Gate, 47, Wrexham, John Norman Slater, 66, Manchester, Andrew Dodman, 52, of no fixed abode and Mohammed Uddin, 29, Oldham all played a part in a range of fraudulent activity worth over £530,000. Ifed's investigation uncovered that the gang had been commit
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration