CV 2011 to Present Joined graduate scheme before becoming a loss adjuster, Crawford & Company 2009 to 2010 Work placement year, working for a land agent 2008 to 2011 Rural enterprise and land management BSc, Harper Adams University How did you get into insurance? I studied rural enterprise and land management at Harper Adams University and, after looking into several different careers, I applied for the graduate trainee scheme with Crawford & Company. My role as an agricultur
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches