After the turbulent year that was 2016, how businesses present themselves to customers has never been more important. Standing out from the competition in a busy market requires companies to use the latest strategies across a range of media to attract custom. For those looking outside the insurance sector for inspiration, there are some key lessons to be learned. Rather than the traditional tear-jerkers of its flagship Christmas advertising campaigns, retailer John Lewis took a different tac
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?