Riddell will take on the role in February, subject to regulatory approvals, following the departure of John Mumford who will step down from the Board in early 2017. Martin Reith, chief executive officer, Neon, said: "We are thrilled to have attracted such a high calibre non-executive chairman as Geoff to join Neon. His international and London Market experience will be invaluable as we continue to execute on our strategic vision for Neon to become a truly global specialist insurer. "We have cr
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform