Post's Digital Insurance Collective tried to #WakeUpInsurance with a session on design thinking.
Attendees including Tom Clarke, operation change manager Level 2 at LV, Ash Roots, director of digital at RSA, Anna Peak, broker marketing director at LV and Leigh Calton, head of proportion development at Ageas, discuss the merits of design thinking including enhancing customer relationships and driving innovation.
Kate Greenstick, design director at design thinking agency Pancentric, adds that design thinking is about generating ideas and getting to that point when you uncover a seed for development.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Am Trust receives $300m investment from Karfunkel family after share price falls
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Blog: Using robots to build trust
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer