This meets targets set in August last year when the group released its H1 2016 results and represents a 136% increase on its 2015 pre-tax profit of €172m. The group's solvency ratio stands at 195%, with a combined operating ratio of 97.3%, the same level as the previous year. The group’s dividend increased by 33% to €0.80 per share. The group's embedded value after taxes as of 31 December 2016 was increased to €6bn. “This reflects the sustainability of Vienna Insurance Group's insurance bu
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial