If you haven’t had the chance to read the Motor Report, why not sit back and watch the short video above to find out what leading industry experts think about the future of the motor industry. Listen to insightful comments from: Martin Milliner, claims director, LV David Williams, technical director, Axa Nigel Teasdale, partner, DWF Peter Allchorne, partner, DAC Beachcroft Crispin Moger, CEO, Marmalade Insurance Philip Ost, director of direct and partnerships, Zurich Mike Brockman, CEO
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Regulation is a hindrance to industry innovation: Axa
- Government resurrects whiplash reform