Trade bodies, including the Forum of Insurance Lawyers, have a vital role to play in examining the fine detail of all proposals to ensure they are fit for purpose and sufficiently robust. So what are those areas of change? On Foil’s agenda for this year are eight main areas of focus where we anticipate our sector experts who are specialists in diverse areas of insurance law, will need to scrutinise proposals and advocate change. The challenges arising from Brexit: With the process and timet
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best