Horton, pictured, was one of the founding executives of ABC Insurance alongside John O'Roarke, Steve Castle, Phil Bunker and Paul Cassidy, the business that was acquired by LV to transform its general insurance offering in 2006. Before joining ABC and then LV, Horton was group operations director at Churchill when it was acquired by Royal Bank of Scotland in 2003. He then took control of the bank's assistance division before departing in June 2005. Since leaving LV in 2015 he became chief o
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable