At the same time the insurer has agreed a new distribution agreement with VietinBank's network of over 1100 branches to distribute life and health products. Aviva has had a presence in Vietnam since 2011 and is one of the top 10 life insurers in the country; Vietnam has very low life insurance penetration levels. The transaction is subject to customary regulatory approvals.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast