At the same time the insurer has agreed a new distribution agreement with VietinBank’s network of over 1100 branches to distribute life and health products. Aviva has had a presence in Vietnam since 2011 and is one of the top 10 life insurers in the country; Vietnam has very low life insurance penetration levels. The transaction is subject to customary regulatory approvals.
- Government looking to drop 'outdated' discount rate formula
- Zurich enters global car rental market following acquisition of Halo
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 4: The heat is on
- LMA launches claims management hub for Lloyd’s carriers
- Businesses to face bigger costs for ransomware attacks
- Interview: Matthew Crummack, Go Compare
- MS Amlin's European business heads to Belgium due to Brexit