The number of HIV-friendly travel and life policies has increased over the years, but many of the terms of those policies mean that HIV is still treated insensitively by insurers. According to Emerald Life research on World Aids Day, 1 December, one in 17 gay men still do not take out insurance because they worry an insurer will assume that they are HIV positive. "We need to educate our community, but the insurance world also needs to be more positive to show that it is inclusive and non-disc
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change