Understanding the networks of our financial system could be as revolutionary to investment risk management as William Harvey's discovery of the human cardiovascular system was to medicine in 1628. Harvey's mapping of the veins of the body's circulatory system was an entirely new way of looking at physiology - and it enabled a quantum leap forward in medical science and healthcare. The construct of the global financial system is as complex and abstract as the human circulatory system, and deve
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change