Dear Friend,What a month it's been - I've been blown from a cold and wet London, to a hot and humid Bermuda and back again.I must confess I was a Bermuda virgin before last week and I have returned mightily impressed by what has been achieved on its 22 square miles of volcanic rock, against what must have seemed enormous odds to the offshore financial pioneers of the 1960s.Just a glance at this month's cover picture sets the geographical scale of the place in stark relief. But it's amazing w
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform