Bob Moore will be joining the management team of Cavell, the London market and international run-off specialist. Mr Moore has worked in the London market for over 41 years. He has been at the forefront of development of claims practices in the market and was instrumental in creating the 1999 Claims Scheme at Lloyd's.He has held a number of senior positions in the market, including managing director of LCO, now Xchanging Claims Services.
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform