Odyssey Re has reported its fourth-quarter and full-year 2004 results. Net income was $50.9m for the Q4 2004, compared to $47.6m for Q4 2003. Net income figures included net realised capital gains of $12.6m and $15.7m, respectively.For the full year 2004, net income was $186.9m, compared to net income of $249.2m for 2003. Net after-tax realised capital gains for 2004 were $73.8m, compared to $131.8m for 2003.Operating income after tax, excluding realised capital gains, for the Q4 2004 was $4
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform