Of all the hills it has to climb, the effort to roll out business-process reform must surely be one of the most arduous for the practitioners at Lloyd's. Lord Levene has continuously cited the use of technology as a main priority for the market, but it is coming from a notoriously low starting point. However, there are signs that there is a renewed determination to improve access to the Lloyd's market worldwide.Speaking at the Acord/Loma conference in May, Iain Saville, head of business-proc
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Government resurrects whiplash reform