Heath Lambert Insurance Services has announced the appointment of Nick Dunn as divisional director of business development.Mr Dunn moves to Heath Lambert from Capita Insurance Services, where he was an account development director responsible for the affinity and broker areas. Prior to this, he was head of affinity partnerships at Direct Line Group.His role is to develop client relationships in key business areas, including financial institutions and e-commerce.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best