The property insurance market in Asia is currently caught in the balance between growing premium volume and reducing premium rates. Premium volume growth is being fuelled by Asia's booming economy, while reducing premium rates are being driven by competition among insurers and the growing recognition by buyers of the rewards to be had from quality risk-management practices. While underwriters insist that returning an underwriting profit is their key goal, we believe that they are also driven
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident