Credit insurance, though fascinating to thecognoscenti, remains largely unknown to insuranceand financial-market professionalsfor two reasons: first, it is not a classic insurancecover, but an instrument for transferringcredit risk; second, credit insurance is a nichebusiness, generally provided by specialisedinsurers, which constitutes a small part of thenon-life market.Click here to view the pdf
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident