According to the Comite Europeen des Assurances (CEA), adoption of the "gender equality" directive by the European Union (EU) does not look likely any time soon.After a hard-fought debate in the European Parliament, government representatives are now having a difficult time reaching agreement on its adoption. At the Employment and Social Affairs Council meeting in June, a majority of member states outlined the need to better assess the impact of the directive, especially on consumers.These r
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration