AIR Worldwide Corporation (AIR) has announced it has performed the risk modelling and analysis in support of a private placement by Helix 04 Limited, a Bermuda special-purpose-exempted company.The five-year, $100m transaction provides catastrophe cover to Converium for potential losses from European windstorms, US earthquakes, US and Caribbean hurricanes and Japanese earthquakes. Aon Capital Markets underwrote the transaction and placed the notes. Helix follows on from but is broader than Tr
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident