The average financial services employee is spread too thin and has to work the equivalent of a six-day week, according to research by Randstad. The best way for staff to react is to become savvier with their time. Time is gold dust to the committed high-flyer who is out to impress. Many people now work while they commute, with the proportion of British workers doing so rising from 4.8% in 2008 to 7.5% in 2013. The past five years have given birth to a new type of employee, the super-commuter
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident