Despite the greater attention to ethical standards or perhaps because of the increased attention there have been evidence of behaviours that are clearly in breach of the standards that the public expect. Deliberate manipulation of interest rates, car exhaust emission rates being disguised, profits of large organisations being overstated and the raid on pension pots to seemingly fund yachts and other trappings of flamboyant lifestyles being easily recognisable examples. Public trust is of utm
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial