Pryce comments why QBE remains committed to maintaining a strong and independent regional footprint and touches on why he is prioritising contingency planning ahead of a potential 'Brexit'. He also explains why he is not in favour of broadening Flood Re to include SMEs. A profile interview with Pryce will be appearing in the 24 March edition of Post.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’