Praise was levelled at Arag's use of innovative and creative learning techniques while also ensuring that any approach is tailored to the specific learning needs of the individual. The outcome according to the judges was a happier, more fulfilled and motivated workforce. Michelle Blakeley, accounting technician, who accepted the award on the company's behalf, told the assembled guests at Weston-Super-Mare's Grand Pier: "Continuing my studies and being supported by my employer has given me gr
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration