Ryan Specialty Group revealed today that it has agreed to sell Ryan Direct Group to Nevada Investments, an investment vehicle backed by HPS Investment Partners and Madison Dearborn Partners, for an undisclosed sum. Aston Scott CEO Peter Blanc told Post: “It’s a sign of very serious intent from HPS. It’s great news for Ryan Direct, Derek Coles and his team are a fantastic bunch so if they’re happy with it it’s great all round. “It’s a sign of serious intent from Nevada, and HPS generally tha
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial