The number of Q1 2017 Asian M&A deals is the highest number of acquisitions and mergers since 2008 according to Willis Towers Watson’s deal performance monitor. Asian acquirers completed 80 deals in the first quarter compared to 62 in Q1 2016. This is a significant increase especially when deal numbers have fallen in Europe and the US. The research, run in partnership with Cass Business School, tracks the number of completed deals over $100m and the performance of share price of the acq
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable