The announcement comes after Post revealed last year that Slice would be expanding to the UK.
Tim Attia, CEO of Slice, told Post that the insurtech chose the UK market on account of its ‘strong’
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland