Previously number 37 in the Powerlist, everyone’s favourite reinsurance guru stepped up the power terms when in February 2015 he took on the position of international CEO and replaced David Ross at the top.
With the backing of Tom Gallagher, the man who signs the cheques, Stuart Reid as a right hand man and a declared vision to become more strategic in merger and acquisitions, this could be the year that sees ‘Chily' as the top power broker in the UK in more ways than one.
If he was a brand: Chelsea FC - His employer might have been in the press for the wrong reasons recently, but after a change at the top it seems to have stabilised and be looking to kick on again, even if the spending has been restrained.
Breaking: In a move that will surprise few, the Govt has put back full implementation of #whiplash changes, including #smallclaims limit, to April 2020 with "large-scale testing" of new LIP Portal from October 2019 - Govt response to @CommonsJustice report https://t.co/EdWScreXZA— MASS (@MASSsays) July 16, 2018
- Government delays whiplash reforms until 2020
- Treasury rejects calls for greater regulation of price comparison sites
- Guevara founder Anderson: incumbent insurers complicit in stalling true customer led-disruption
- Blog: Holiday sickness claims farmers don't take vacations
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Price comparison disruptor prepares for several insurers to join its platform