CEO, Thatcham Research
Recently hailed as a claims hero by Ian Currie, RSA's UK motor and injury claims director, Peter Shaw's name may well become synonymous with driverless cars as he continues to deliver expert advice on automated vehicles, determining liability and data sharing.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall