CEO, Rand Merchant Investment
Breaking in at number 50, new entry Herman Bosman's closing act of 2016 was to take over Goldman Sachs' 29.9% stake in Hastings - but what exactly does he plan to do with it?
Will this former CEO of Deutsche Banke SA be dipping more toes into the UK insurance market?
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Scor investor threatens action over rejection of Covéa takeover bid
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms