CEO, Covéa Insurance
Having successfully integrated Sterling Insurance at the beginning of last year and heralded GWP of £473m in its 2015 results, James Reader saw significant growth in market share last year and was awarded Transformational Deal of the Year at the British Insurance Awards.
How will Covéa capitalise on a strong 2016 and what effect will the challenges ahead have on the brand's success?
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT