Following the insurer's announcement, those in the claims and fraud space have reacted with concern.
Some claims and fraud experts have said that paying a claim in three seconds will leave insurers wi
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT