Following the publication of the UK insurer's Q3 results, Esure CEO Stuart Vann, pictured, told Post that the group's strong premium growth remains on track to continue for the end of year.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people