Following a consultation of 67 general and life insurers the HKFI said its legal consultant is "beefing up the privacy proposal to robustly address all potential privacy and legal risks."
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people