Results ended in September 2015 and showed that Acturis' revenues were at £46m, an increase of 25% over the previous year.
Since 2014, revenue grew from almost £10m to £46.10m and revenue profits incr
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship