Tulloch, pictured, was appointed UK and Ireland general insurance CEO in September 2013 having previously served as CEO of Aviva's Canadian business.
Until a new UKGI CEO is appointed, Tulloch will co
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn