The UK was affected by three named storms in December 2015: Desmond, which landed on 5 December; Eva, which followed on 26 December; and Frank, which hit on 29 December.
Estimates from accounting firm
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn