The global insurer will get rid of 342 jobs in five UK offices including Cardiff, Glasgow and Leeds. It will also scrap 51 personal lines claims team jobs in Pune, India before the end of this year.
- My other life: Iain Hamilton, Crawford and Company, card maker
- McLarens makes two senior appointments
- Industry braced for losses in wake of Carillion collapse
- Analysis: Employee benefits: Perking up at work
- Lloyd's to open Brussels hub in January 2019
- Ex-Insure the Box CEO's insurtech to launch in Q2 2018
- Marsh threatens to ‘squash’ insurtech Marshmallow over use of name