The global insurer will get rid of 342 jobs in five UK offices including Cardiff, Glasgow and Leeds. It will also scrap 51 personal lines claims team jobs in Pune, India before the end of this year.
- Debenhams confirms credit insurers have reduced cover
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- Analysis: Beauty fraud: No pain, no gain
- Beazley leads £2.5m funding round for SME digital insurer
- Insurtechs on Tempcover's radar as it spies acquisition targets
- Analysis: Allianz’s acquisitive appetite
- CBL director and INEDs resign