In an anonymous e-mail sent to insurers last year, and seen by Post, the claims fulfilment firm was accused of offering shares in UKDN sub-contractor Pentagon to a then Halifax General Insurance emplo
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn